1. Where are your sameday delivery areas?
We can do the sameday delivery ANYWHERE in Korea and Japan.
2. Can you deliver on weekends?
Yes, We deliver flowers on saturdays and sundays too.
3. What kind of credit cards I can use to purchase?
We accept all the major credit card such as Visa, Master, American Express, JCB etc. through the wellknown payment gateway of Paypal and 2 Checkout.
4.How do I know if my order has been delivered?
You will get an e-mail after items have been delivered. Also to Viewing Orders, Customers can see the order history, current order status through My account on website.
5. What should I do if I forgot password?
Go to log in page. You will see "Forget Your Password?"
Click the link and enter your email address. You will receive a link to reset your password to your email.
6. How do If Flowers To Korea received my order?
You will receive an order email and SMS if you have entered your mobile number in order form. As well as your account page. If you are non-registered user, please check through sales/guest/form/. You will assist you if you'd like to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Where on the website can I write the Gift message
You can add your message on checkout. If you would like to send message in korean or Japanese , please have a look at GIft Message Sample page!
8. How can I change or cancel an order?
Please contact us directly at email@example.com or through contact us form. Changes and canceling order are required to be made within 24 hours or before items being sent out.
9. When will the order be delivered, what time?
Delivery is made between 10 AM to 7 PM in Korea and 9 AM to 7 PM in Japan.
10. I'd like to send flowers to US army base. Is there anything I have to do?
As civillans are not allowed to go inside the US army base, we drop the items at the gate or someone has to come meet us to pick up the flower. So please leave us a phone number we can contact to.
11. What happens if the recipient is not at home
Our florist will attempt delivery and leave a calling card and try to reach the recipient later by phone. If the florist is unable to deliver the flowers and unable to reach the recipient, We will immediately inform you of the none-delivery and you will be informed either via phone or Email that no delivery could be made.
12. What benefit for florist members do you provide?
We provide special discount for frorist member. 5%-15%. please email us