how to send Chuseok flowers and gifts to Korea ~ 한국 추석 선물
What does 추석(Chuseok) mean to Koreans?
Chuseok in Korea is the 15th August on lunar calendar. it is like a thanksgiving holiday. most of Korean do long trip to visit families. and give flowers and gifts to their parents and relatives and business partners to show their appreciation.
What gifts do you give for Korean추석(Chuseok)?
Koreans give flowers, meat, fruit, and alcohol as gifts for 추석(Chuseok). During the week leading up to 추석(Chuseok), Koreans shop for gifts to give family members. Gifts include fresh fruits, ginseng, honey, gift baskets (with tuna, spam, traditional sweets, dried fish) toiletries and cash.
Flowers to Korea will guide you through the Chuseok gift.
What kind of gift would be good for your parents or lovers? Alcohol, fruits, flowers.
Since many families gather on New Year's Day, flower baskets make you feel good and smell good, raising the level of family gatherings. Alcohol and fruit are used to hold ancestral rites and are good gifts for families to eat together.
What would be good for your nephews and nieces? How about a snack box or cake?
- Daisy so SweetFrom: USD $79.00
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin BrutSpecial Price USD $95.00 Regular Price USD $105.00
- Glenfiddich Whiskey and Chocolate BasketSpecial Price USD $99.00 Regular Price USD $149.00
- Autumn Seasonal BouquetFrom: USD $59.00
- Thanksgiving CenterpieceFrom: USD $89.00 Regular Price USD $99.00
- Thanksgiving FlowersFrom: USD $129.00
- Happy Daisy BouquetFrom: USD $56.00
- Red WineSpecial Price USD $35.00 Regular Price USD $45.00
- Wine HamperFrom: USD $89.00
- Apples in Gift boxFrom: USD $85.00
- Fruits Basket # 2From: USD $159.00
- Dendrobium Orchid GraceFrom: USD $99.00
- Respect & Love Autumn FlowerFrom: USD $55.00 Regular Price USD $59.00
- Happy Autumn BirthdayFrom: USD $89.00
- Golden Autumn chrysanthemum bouquetFrom: USD $57.00 Regular Price USD $69.00
- Daisy FragranceFrom: USD $79.00
- Premium Pink Phalaenopsis OrchidFrom: USD $117.00