how to send Lunar New Year ~설날 Seollal~Gifts and flowers to Korea
What does Seollal(Lunar New Year) mean to Koreans?
Seollal(Lunar New Year) is the biggest holiday in Korea. In Korea, during the Lunar New Year holiday, the whole family gathers to make a sacrifice to their ancestors, give gifts to their parents, and give pocket money to their They send business gifts to customers and coworkers to wish them good luck in the coming year.
What gifts do you give for Korean New Year?
Koreans give flowers, meat, fruit, and alcohol as gifts for Chinese New Year. During the week leading up to Seollal, Koreans shop for gifts to give family members. Gifts include fresh fruits, ginseng, honey, gift baskets (with tuna, spam, traditional sweets, dried fish) toiletries and cash.
Flowers to Korea will guide you through the Lunar New Year's gift.
What kind of gift would be good for your parents or lovers? Alcohol, fruits, flowers.
Since many families gather on New Year's Day, flower baskets make you feel good and smell good, raising the level of family gatherings. Alcohol and fruit are used to hold ancestral rites and are good gifts for families to eat together.
What would be good for your nephews and nieces? How about a snack box or cake?
- Moet Chandon Lindt brie cheese giftsUSD $139.00
- new year Standard phalaenopsis orchidFrom: USD $69.00
- premium Red Seasonal Flower BasketFrom: USD $120.00
- premium Violet Seasonal Flower BasketFrom: USD $120.00
- Radiant Beauty Rose & LillyUSD $119.00
- Moet & Chandon Imperial RoseUSD $105.00
- Beer HamperUSD $99.00
- 2 bottle of france wineUSD $73.00
- Dom Perignon and TrufflesUSD $550.00