how to send Valentine's day flowers and Chocolates to Korea
Can you send your Valentine's Day flowers gift to your loved one in Korea over the 8000km Pacific Ocean? of course. we will help you. flowerstokorea.com will guide you through Valentine day flowers
What does Valentine day mean to Koreans?
On Valentine's Day, February 14, in Korea, it is common for women to present chocolate to men. In return, men return to the White Day on March 14th. However, these days, it is a trend for both men and women to give flowers and chocolates to their loved ones or family on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
how about these valentine messages!
Happy Valentine’s Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you. You may hold my hand for awhile, but you hold my heart forever. The best things in life are better with you. Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going. I never believed in luck until I found you. I met you, I liked you, I love you, I’m keeping you. Whenever I'm with you, wherever we are, I'm home. You’re the one, I’ve never been so sure of anything in my whole life. I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realize you’re doing. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met. Like you and me, some things are just meant to be.
What gifts do you give for Korean Valentine day flowers?
Here are photos of valentine flowers gifts delivered directly from flowerstokorea.com.
- 100 Premium Pink Rose Kisses bouquetFrom: USD $299.00
- Valentine 100 Roses Heart BasketFrom: USD $149.00
- Tulip & Freesia bouquetFrom: USD $69.00
- Tulip bouquetUSD $99.00
- 100 Rose with Love Message for Valentine's dayFrom: USD $299.00
- Valentine white and Red Roses for Only YouFrom: USD $49.00
- Radiant Beauty Rose & LillyUSD $119.00
- 100 red Roses bouquetFrom: USD $129.00
- Ferrero rocher bouquetUSD $45.00